Fancy getting out in the fresh air and meeting up with your neighbours? Then come along and volunteer an extra pair of hands for ½ hr on any of the following days
Sun 6th March from 10.30 am
– Tidy up and plan out some planting
Sun 3rd April from 10.30am
– Put down compost, and do some planting and weeding
Sun 5th June from 10.30am
– Tidy up, weeding and planting flowers
Sun 21st August from 10.30am
– Tidy up, trimming and deadheading flowers
Sun 2nd Oct from 10.30am
– Clear up dead leaves and remove dead plants, plan out gardening for next year.
It is not necessary to bring anything, but if you can bring tools such as clippers, trowel, brush, buckets or anything else this would be very helpful.
(For more information contact Clare – ClareMClark@aol.com Tel 822956)